About The University of South Africa (UNISA)
According to enrollment, the University of South Africa (also known as Unisa) is the country’s largest university system. A wide variety of academic and practical programs are available at UNISA, including a few that has even got international recognition. Eight prominent colleges are part of Unisa, providing a wide range of excellent academic and professional programs.
Certifications are available to students within the following departments:
- Accounting Sciences
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Graduate Studies
- Human Sciences
- Science, Engineering, and Technology
- Business Leadership
UNISA Postgraduate Diploma and Honors Bursaries 2023
UNISA is now inviting applications for the UNISA Postgraduate Diploma and Honors Bursaries 2023. The bursaries are open for all fields taught at UNISA for a postgraduate qualification.
The bursary for Postgraduate and Honors will help students with full tuition fees for the first two years of study
The following documents are essential to apply for the bursary. Failure to provide any of these documents will lead to the cancellation of applications.
- You must be a resident of South Africa.
- An undergraduate NQF 7 level graduation is mandatory.
- You need to register temporarily for any course at UNISA.
- You must have a minimum average of 60% during your complete undergraduate qualification.
- You must have completed at least three postgraduate modules toward the same postgraduate qualification and be a South African Postgraduate Diploma or Honors student in your second year of study.
- You must not plan for a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management or a Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management at the Graduate School of Business Leadership.
- You must not enroll in special study programs, such as PGCE certifications or non-degree programs.
- Not having a postgraduate degree at the same or a higher NQF level than the qualification you’re registering for is a requirement.
- You cannot work at Unisa permanently.
How to Apply?
To apply for the UNISA Postgraduate Diploma and Honors Bursaries 2023, fill out the application form here. Your forms will stand disqualified if sent by post or hand delivery.
- Before applying, applicants should read the UNISA Postgraduate Diploma and Honors Bursary Guidelines, Terms, and Conditions (.pdf).
- Any failed modules from your Postgraduate Diploma or Honors degree will not be covered by the scholarship. The university will issue bursaries based on the availability of funds and will award it to students in the order of highest to lowest performance.
- UNISA will grant bursaries for two consecutive years of study only; beneficiaries must reapply for the second year of support, which will be granted if the student maintains a minimum grade point average of 60%.
- You must send the appeals via email to the Postgraduate Bursaries Administration at CGSemail@example.com between 1 and 15 April 2023, along with your motivation.
- UNISA will not accept appeals if there are insufficient funds or if the applicant has been a bursary recipient for the whole duration of the scholarship.
- If the recipient does to comply with the bursary criteria or discontinues their studies, the university will revoke the bursary grant.
The last date to apply for the UNISA Postgraduate Diploma and Honours Bursary is 31 January 2023.
An appeal for UNISA to reconsider your rejected application may be submitted from 1 April to 7 April 2023. The request has to be forwarded to CGSfirstname.lastname@example.org with the student’s motivation. UNISA would not accept the appeal if the student was rejected due to having insufficient funds for the bursary award.
If you have any further questions regarding the UNISA Postgraduate Diploma and Honours Bursary 2022, you may contact the bursary providers at:
- For questions about the application process, send an email to CGSemail@example.com.
- For questions regarding the bursary awards or processing of bursary, claims send an email to DSF-POSTGRD@unisa.ac.za.
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/