There is only one comprehensive tertiary educational institution in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, north of the Tugela River: the University of Zululand. In accordance with the National Plan for Higher Education of South Africa, it now has a separate status to eliminate inequity and unnecessary duplication. Consequently, Unizulu offers career-focused programs, as well as a limited number of university degree courses that have been structured with potential employees and employers in mind.
With its expansion, the university has developed partnerships with the University of Mississippi, Radford University, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, and Chicago State University.
As part of the formal curriculum, Unizulu emphasizes scholarly investigation of social problems and community service. Graduates of the university aim to have high-level knowledge and skills and to be prepared for citizenship and active participation in society.
In order to accomplish this effectively, it cultivates relationships with funding agencies domestically and internationally. When UNIZULU was founded, Prince Mangosuthu Buthelezi, Prince of Phindangene, served as the institution’s chancellor.
About the Unizulu ITS iEnabler
Students at some universities, including the University of Zululand (Unizulu), use iTS Enabler for registering, applying, changing personal information, getting academic data, and making payments. Continue reading to find out how to use this student portal.
Students at the University of Zululand (Unizulu), from any campus, can use the iTS Enabler to apply, register, change personal information, and pay fees.
Reasons For Using ITS iEnabler
- Viewing your University of Zululand Application status and admission letter printing
- University of Zululand Course Registration
- Acceptance fee payment to the University of Zululand
- University of Zululand Fees payment
- Checking the results of your semester
- Downloading your official University of Zululand transcript
- Maintaining a semester academic calendar
- Extra credit hours application
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
- University email
Who Can Use the Unizulu ITS iEnabler?
- Students who are considering attending
- Students enrolled in their first-year
- Students who are continuing or returning
How To Login Into iEnabler Student Portal
- Go to the following website: https://jasper.unizulu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Insert your student number and password after selecting the student login portal option.
- Logging in will allow you to access the above-mentioned academic activities, among others.
To reset your password, click ‘Forgot pin’ and enter your username and email address. The university will send you an email indicating how to regain access if your information is in their database.
You can access the ITS iEnabler portal for any device with an internet connection. This means you can access it on the go using your smart phone or at home or school using a desktop.
Unizulu Prospective Students
If you are a prospective student looking to study at the University then you should click the link in the “Prospectives Students” box.
Here you can submit your online application when the application period is open. You can also make any payments to the institution using this link.
Important Contact Details
|Mr. Vuyani Maneli||Manager: Student Admissions Management||(035) 902 6715|
|Ms. Deliwe Zikalala||Senior Admissions Officer||(035) 902 6051|
|Ms. Nomcebo Zulu||Admissions Officer||(035) 902 6030|
|Mr. Mlamuli Mngadi||Admissions Officer||(035) 902 6178|