In the Varsity College Student Online Portal, students can set up an account or login to perform specific academic tasks. For example, Register for Classes, Pay Fees, Check Student Results, Apply Online, View Admission List, Admission Status, Acceptance Fees, Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Defer Admission, etc.
A student portal can generally be described as a login page where students provide a username and password to access an organization’s programs and other learning resources.
The portal is beneficial for students and staff since it facilitates many Varsity College academic activities, such as printing admission letters, registering for courses, and obtaining transcripts. However, in some cases, there are official eLearning portals that allow students to conveniently learn at home.
About Varsity College
Over 25 years ago, the IIE founded its Varsity College. Today, it is one of the leading private tertiary education institutions in South Africa. Varsity College is a forward-looking brand of the Independent Institute of Education (The IIE), helping students to develop critical thinking and creative thinking skills.
Varsity College, The IIE, and The IIE’s accreditation ensure that students’ learning experience meets international standards.
About The Varsity College Student Portal
Varsity College, VC’s student portal, can combine with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards.
This article has details on Varsity College’s student portal, website, and the official Varsity College site. Additionally, as mentioned above, Varsity College, VC student portal offers a range of benefits. As such, students may utilize the student portal for several purposes:
- Registration for courses at Varsity College;
- Payment of fees at the Varsity College;
- Taking a look at your semester results;
- Printing your Varsity College Admission letter and viewing your VC Admission status;
- Payment of the acceptance fee;
- Seeing your Varsity College, VC transcript;
- Tracking the academic calendar for the semester;
- Requesting additional credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who Can Use The Varsity College Student Portal?
- Students who are interested in studying at Varsity College
- Students in their first year
- Students who are returning or continuing to study
- Lecturers use the portal to post course notes
How To Log Into The Student Portal
For logging into the Varsity College portal, there are only a few simple steps to follow. You will need to enter your login IDs at the login page after clicking the links below. For all of the Institution’s portals, it is the same process.
- VC Students portal: https://www.varsitycollege.co.za/my-vc
- Varsity College Website: https://www.varsitycollege.co.za/my-vc
Solutions To Common Issues
Forgotten passwords, emails, IDs, and web-related problems are the most common issues encountered by students trying to log in to the portal.
By using cybersecurity features, management can reduce the risk of information theft from attackers. It is possible that these security measures may also affect legitimate students who wish to use the student portal.
Steps To Changing Your Password On Your Student Portal
If you have forgotten your password for your student portal, you do not have to worry. There are a few steps that you can do to reset your password and gain access to the resources once again.
- Log in to the portal by going to the login page.
- After clicking the forgot/changed password button, you will be redirected to the forgot password page.
- Fill in your email address so that you can be sent a link via email
- Hit the submit button
- A link containing your reset password option will be sent to you in an email. Left-click on the link and reset your password
If you are still battling to login, you can contact Varsity College or visit the department head. Let them know about the issues you are having with the portal, and they can let the head of IT deal with the problems that you are having.
Varsity College Campus Details
Varsity Place, Belmont Office Park,
Belmont Road, Rondebosch 7700
Tel: (021) 682 5021
12 Radar Drive, Durban North, 4051
Tel: (031) 573 2038
St Charles’ College, Harwin Road,
Scottsville, Pietermaritzburg, 3201
Tel: (033) 386 2376
Nelson Mandela Bay
1 Floor, Mercantile Bank Plaza,
Ring Road, Greenacres, PE, 6045
Tel: (041)363 4223
116 Clearwater Road, Cnr Clearwater &
Glenwood Road, Lynwood Glenn
Tel: (012) 348 2551
Waterston Drive, off Benmore Road,
Tel: (011) 784 6936
1 Link Road, Cnr St James Ave & Link Road, Westville, 3630
Tel: (031) 266 8400