The Vaal University of Technology student portal, student e-learning portal, and how to log in and change your password for the portal if you have lost your password are all covered in this article.
Students at Vaal University of Technology can use the ITS student portal to apply, register, alter personal information, obtain academic records and other information, and make payments.
With approximately 22,000 students, five campuses, and 300 programs taught mostly in English, the Vaal University of Technology is one of South Africa’s major residential universities.
Please be advised that late applications for first-year students have now closed. For the academic year 2022, the Vaal University of Technology will no longer accept applications from first-time entering students.
A communication will be sent out to the community informing them of the application deadline for the 2023 academic year.
What You Should Know About The Vaal University Of Technology
- The Vaal University of Technology is the only contact point for the University of Technology in Gauteng’s southern tip.
- In 1966, the Vaal University of Technology was founded. It is now a full-fledged technological university.
- In 2016, the Vaal University of Technology celebrated its 50th anniversary as a technical education institution.
- The Vaal University of Technology has produced business and government leaders.
- Applied and Computer Sciences, Human Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Management Sciences are all offered at the Vaal University of Technology.
- The Vaal University of Technology offers academic programs that are geared to the needs of industry.
- The Vaal University of Technology, with its main campus in Vanderbijlpark, has three delivery sites scattered over three provinces (Gauteng, Mpumalanga, and Northern Cape).
- Satellite campuses focus on fields that are relevant to the places they serve.
- Students at the Vaal University of Technology come from 29 different nations.
- Non-Destructive Testing is only available at the Vaal University of Technology in South Africa.
- The Vaal University of Technology, in Sebokeng, Gauteng, is the only university with its own Science and Technology Park.
VUT ITS Login
To use the ITS enabler at Vaal University of Technology, follow the following steps:
- Go to ienablerprod.vut.ac.za directly.
- Alternatively, you can go to the login page by going to vut.ac.za its in your browser.
- To go to the login page, select “Student.”
- After that, enter your student number.
- After that, enter your PIN (the default pin is 15839).
- To get to your dashboard, click Login.
What is iEnabler?
iEnabler, is a tertiary Software, like other online ITS iEnablers, allows employees and students to log in to access information online.
Staff will be able to log in and enter leaves, while lecturers will be able to monitor student class lists online. Academic records, financial statements, and timetables are all available to students. It also allows new students to apply for admission to the Vaal University of Technology over the internet.
VUT self-check is a service that allows Vaal University of Technology students and applicants to check the progress of their application. To keep track of your VUT Admissions status, go to http://www.vut.edu
- Go to password.vut.ac.za/status/ to verify the status of your VUT account.
- Enter your student ID number, passport number, or driver’s license number.
- To find out your current status, use the Search Button.
- You will receive official mail verifying all outcomes.
How to reset VUT ITS password
Have you forgotten your PIN or password? Don’t be concerned! Here’s how to get a new PIN or regain access to your student account.
- To use the ITS iEnabler, go to the ITS iEnabler Link (Go to the VUT log in page).
- Fill up your student ID number.
- Select “Request A PIN” from the drop-down menu.
- Your VUT email address will receive your PIN. Click on the following link to gain access to your email account.
- Use your student number as your username and your date of birth (e.g. dd/mm/yyyy) as your password to access your email.
- Return to the site and log in with the PIN you received in your email.
You can alter your PIN using the same procedure.
Vaal University of Technology Students Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Ensure that your internet connection is active and that your device is connected before you try access your student portal again.
- Use a VPN sparingly.
Tel: +27 (0) 16 950 9000
Tel: +27 (0)16 950 9356
Private Bag X021,
Andries Potgieter Blvd,
Follow the steps below for further information about admissions and registrations:
- Send an email with your question or issues to the appropriate staff members.
- For verification purposes, please include the following: Initials and surname, phone number:
- Within 48 hours, you will receive feedback.