When returning or new students return, they need to pick courses, become acquainted with the Walter Sisulu University campus, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department office, etc. With all this in mind, Walter Sisulu University has created a portal that makes your admin so much easier and more efficient.
You can find the official website, information about how to access the student services portal, steps for logging in, and options on resetting/recovering your forgotten password at the Walter Sisulu University student portal.
At Walter Sisulu University, the WSU Student portal is essential since the school supports students all year round, not only at the start of the school year. When you are enrolled at Walter Sisulu University, you will need access to financial services and learning management systems to submit assignments and check grades. As well as working on projects with other students, you should update their student profiles as well.
Besides providing an engaging student experience, the Walter Sisulu University student portal also serves as a central hub for all applications, information, and content. It is your one-stop shop for all the information and relevant forms you need to succeed at Walter Sisulu University.
What Is The WSU Student Portal Used for?
A student portal is a term frequently used to describe a login website where students can enter a username and password to access an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials. If, for instance, a learner has enrolled in an online certification program, they may have access to the school’s servers to access article content, lectures, and videos remotely. Information such as school events, course information, calendars, academic reports, and contact information can be provided via the student portal. They may also sometimes access their student email via the portal. This is useful given the times we are living in as we can all go online at any given moment.
In addition, the Walter Sisulu University, WSU student portal provides opportunities for students to access personal information, such as bursary awards and campus health insurance, via integration with other systems. The purpose of this article is to provide information on the official Walter Sisulu University student portal and its website. As mentioned above, the WSU student portal also offers several benefits.
Therefore, using the student portal has the following specific purposes:
- Walter Sisulu University Course Registration;
- Walter Sisulu University Fees payment;
- Checking the results of your semester;
- Viewing your Walter Sisulu University Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Payment of Acceptance fees;
- Viewing your Walter Sisulu University transcript;
- Maintaining a semester calendar;
- Applying for additional credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission and so on.
Who Can Use The Portal?
- Students who are interested in attending
- Students in their first year
- Returning/continuing students
How Can You Access The Student Portal?
- Open your web browser, such as Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, Google’s Chrome, Mozilla’s Firefox, etc.
- Go to the following link: https://ieweb.wsu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Once you are on the site, you will need to enter your username as well as your password to gain access
- By logging in, you can access any of the academic activities.
Instructions on the first time logging in should have been sent to the email address you used on your admission application.
WSU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
The Walter Sisulu University, WSU Student Portal Login details:
WSU Prospective Students
If you are a prospective student who is looking to study at WSU. You should click on the icon in the prospective student box: